We're a small practice with big talent with a proven track record.
MPS Law opened in 2016, but our Principal Barrister and Solicitor Michael Pagsanjan, has a long list of accolades and contributed to many milestone developments of the law.
For example, in his time at South Australian Native Title Services Ltd, Michael's achievements included:
- Listing in the 2016 Doyles Guide to Leading Native Title Lawyers;
- The 2015 Yandruwandha Yawarrawarrka native title consent determination in South Australia's far north-east;
- The 2013 De Rose Hill compensation consent determination, being Australia's first native title compensation determination.
- The 2013 Tjayiwara Unmuru native title consent determination in South Australia's far north-west; and,
- Leading the 2012 legal proceedings on behalf of native title parties in relation to petroleum licences.
In 2017, our Principal Barrister and Solicitor Michael Pagsanjan also achieved national accreditation as a mediator and listing as a Federal Court approved native title mediator.
In 2018, Michael was recognised for outstanding contributions to the legal profession and community by the Law Society of South Australia as the Young Lawyer of the Year.
Our expert team currently represents a number of clients in native title matters, including native title claim groups, Indigenous Corporations, and Native Title Representative Bodies and Service Providers. MPS Law also represents other clients, including small businesses and start-up companies. You can read testimonials from some of these clients here.
Contact us if you want to find out more.